Quality is the chief component used to build every product. We have a comprehensive Quality Management System in place that is registered to AS9100 and ISO9001
Always striving for even greater performance and achievement, we have implemented a rigorous Continuous Improvement Program based on Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies. To monitor process performance we engage extensive use of SPC, Control Charts and Automated Optical Inspection.
TARGET QUALITY WILL LEAVE YOU SHORT OF NOTHING
We have a reputation for delivering value and our commitment to quality is on-going. We have a solid quality foundation in place to satisfy every customer’s high expectations:
- IPC Member
- UL Registered/Compliant
- ITAR Registered/Compliant
- Processes audited and approved by DRS Technologies, Alliant Techsystems Inc, Naval Air Weapons Systems (China Lake) and Tinker AFB.
- On-Site IPC-A-610 Certified Instructor
- Resident Government QAR
- Default inspection to the highest IPC-A-610 class (Class 3)
- Robust Calibration System fully traceable to all applicable NIST Standards and Requirements
- Operators and Inspection Personnel Certified to IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001
- ESD prevention system in compliance with ANSI ESD/S20.20.
- Cable and wire assembly in accordance with IPC/WHMA-A-620, class 3 specifications.
- Aerospace first articles performed in accordance with SAE 9102A requirements.
Target Corporation has service contracts with their major equipment OEM’s to ensure that all maintenance and calibrations are done in accordance to factory specifications.
We utilize an Advanced ERP software package at the center of our Customer Relationship Program. While our Quality system continually monitors Quotations, Order Entry, Purchasing, Engineering, Process Writing, Manufacturing, Inventory, Test and Shipping, the Management Scheduling system governs Time.